yes it was at night, though it doesn’t look so.
– white balance adjustment on the background
– adding the maximum of shadow contrast in rawshooter
– adjusting the highlight contrast (nearly maximum) in rawshooter
– new white balance on the background
– removing shadows in the background with the clone tool in gimp
– a little bit of cropping and posting
Camera: Canon EOS 350D Digital
Exposure: 0.017 sec (1/60)
Focal Length: 30 mm
ISO Speed: 400
Flash: Flash fired
i think listen to tiga and zyntherius – sunglasses at night couldn’t be a fault.