i took this in a multi-story car park at a shopping mall in my neighborhood.
what i did in post:
– contrast and saturation adjustments with the raw file
– cropping and perspective correction
– using the cross-processing script for gimp
– using the ir-filter script for gimp
– adjusting the layer styles, brightness and contrasts of the different ir-filter layers
Camera: Canon EOS 350D Digital
Exposure: 0.125 sec (1/8)
Focal Length: 26 mm
ISO Speed: 100
click here to see where this photo was taken.